We want everyone to know about the many benefits of drinking filtered water and to share them with their loved ones. To help spread the many advantages of drinking filtered water we have created this educational guide so that you can live a more informed, healthy, happy and environmentally-friendly life!
Do you know the benefits of filtered water? If not, you’re in for a surprise! Filtered water is one of the best ways to improve your health. It can help reduce inflammation, boost your immune system, and improve your overall health. In this blog post, we will discuss the benefits of filtered water and how it can improve your life!
Health Benefits of Filtered Water
There are a lot of options for drinking water with hype that surrounds each – tap, bottled, distilled, alkaline, etc. For the everyday consumer it can all get very confusing. But worry not – we are here to help! Let’s take a look at why filtered water is the best choice.
One of the main benefits of filtered water is that it can help reduce inflammation. Inflammation is a natural response by your body to protect itself from harmful bacteria and viruses. However, chronic inflammation can lead to a variety of health problems such as heart disease, arthritis, and even cancer. filtered water can help reduce inflammation by removing harmful toxins and impurities from your water.
Another benefit of filtered water is that it can boost your immune system. Your immune system is responsible for protecting your body from illness and disease. filtered water can help improve your immune system by removing harmful toxins and bacteria that can weaken it.
Common Elements Removed with Filtered Water
- Arsenic: Tap water can contain dangerous levels of arsenic, a powerful carcinogenic that has been linked to an increased risk of the development of several types of cancer.
- Aluminum: Municipal water that is unfiltered can lead to an increased consumption of aluminum, a metal that has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease, hyperactivity, learning disabilities in children, skin problems, liver disease and more.
- Disinfection Byproducts (DBPs): DBPs are harmful elements that result from disinfecting water with chlorine, a powerful carcinogenic.
- Fluoride: While fluoride is commonly associated with improving oral health, it can actually cause a wide range of health problems. Problems include a weakened immune system and cellular damage that accelerates aging.
10 Reasons to Filter Your Own Water
- Drinking water is essential to your health.
- Filtered water is more affordable than bottled water.
- Filtered water is healthier than distilled water, alkaline water, and “vitamin” waters.
- Filtered water tastes better than tap water.
- Filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall better health.
- Filtered water removes cryptosporidium and giardia from drinking water helping to reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disease by more than 33%.
- Filtered water is important for children’s developing immune systems.
- Water filters are the last line of defense between the body and over 2,000 known toxins that your municipalities may not be eliminating.
- Filtered water is better for the environment than plastic water bottles.
- Filtered Water improves skin hydration